Ananta Yoga Studio Wicklow
Welcome to The Ananta Yoga Studio!
Just minutes from the coast and surrounded by beautiful Wicklow countryside, our studios are conveniently located on the N11 between Wicklow and Arklow at the site of The Tap, Kilbride, Co.Wicklow.
A mere 10 – 15 minutes drive from Wicklow, Arklow, Avoca, Glenealy, Rathdrum, Rathnew and Ashford, the location is perfect for those wishing to avoid the hassle of the town and enjoy a more peaceful setting with free parking.
Studio Space & Facilities:
Two stunning, bright, spacious and rustic studios featuring beautiful natural stone walls offer students the opportunity to unwind, escape and enjoy their weekly classes in a peaceful and warm setting with the added bonus of free parking.
There is also The Tap Restaurant/Cafe downstairs for coffee/lunch/dinner and a chat afterwards.
Wet room facilities with changing areas and hairdryers are available for both male and female students
At Ananta Wicklow, we offer a wide range of Yoga, Pilates and Somatic Movement Classes in addition to our increasingly popular Meditation and Mindfulness Courses and now also a 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certified Training Programme led by David Curtis of Vinyasa Yoga, Dublin.
Classes/Courses on offer include:
- Vinyasa Yoga Wicklow for Beginners – advanced levels
- Yoga for Runners & Athletes Wicklow (specialised classes with a sports focus)
- Introduction to Yoga for Beginners Wicklow Courses
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training Programme Wicklow led by David Curtis of Vinyasa Yoga Dublin.
- Pregnancy Yoga Wicklow
- Mum and Baby Yoga Wicklow
- Ashtanga Yoga Wicklow
- Somatic Movement Wicklow
- Pilates Matwork Wicklow (All levels)
- Pilates for back and pelvic issues Wicklow (general and specialised Pilates classes with Physiotherapist Lesley Anne Ross)
- Meditation Wicklow and Mindfulness Courses Wicklow
We cater for men, women and children of all ages, abilities and levels of fitness. Our fully qualified and experienced instructors each offer great expertise and care in their chosen discipline and have earned a reputation of excellence in the areas they specialize in.Classes are tailored to suit the needs of each individual student making them accessible and enjoyable for everyone in a relaxed and non-competitive class environment.
We also offer a wide range of Alternative Therapies and Massage including -
- Thai Yoga Massage Wicklow with Sinead Wallace, a wonderful compliment to your yoga practice, or the perfect way to relax completely leaving you re-energised and ready to face a busy week! -
- Homeopathy & Natural Health Clinic with Ashleigh Tobin of Alternative Health Solutions
- Acupuncture, Cosmetic Acupuncture & Naturopathy with Kelly Anne Breen of Shen Acupuncture and Naturopathy
Class Rates & Bookings:
Our class rates are competitive and recession friendly while still reflecting the high standard of instruction and care each student receives.
We offer discounted rates for blocks of classes purchased and to children, students, the Unwaged, and Old Aged Pensioners and have a flexible and co-operative system in place to allow all students to benefit fully from their classes.
“Your body is precious – it is a vehicle for your awakening – treat it with care”. Siddartha Gautama
We look forward to seeing you soon!
For full class schedule at The Ananta Yoga Studio Click here or call / text Liz Richards on (086)8963425 or contact us here for current class prices and special deals.
Check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/anantayogawicklow for immediate updates on upcoming classes, events and photos!
Gift Vouchers Available for all of our classes, therapies and massage. The perfect gift for every occasion!.
Booking advisable for first time students in case of any late changes to class times or schedule.