Heart Centered Practice
A Soulful Journey of Love and Awakening
Yoga and Meditation Immersion Weekend
with James Higgins
At – The Ananta Yoga Studios, 5,Wentworth Place, Wicklow Town
On – Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th May 2019
For – Two morning sessions (Three hours each)
(One or both sessions may be taken. Priority for spaces will be given to students taking both).
Times – 10.00am – 1.00pm each day
Fees – €60 – one session
€99 – two sessions
Please note – Fees must be paid in full by Friday 12th April to hold your space. Payment options will be given upon booking.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations after this date unless the workshop is cancelled by The Ananta Yoga Studios or your space can be filled by another student.
Bookings – Booking is esssential!
Call/Text Liz Richards 086 8963425
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Heart Centered Practice: A Soulful Journey of Love and Awakening
Join James Higgins for an immersive weekend of yoga and meditation practice designed to refine connection to body, mind, and heart.
Through skilled asana instruction, guided meditation, pranayama, yoga nidra, visualization, sound, voice, psychological inspiration and restorative rest we will make further contact with our spiritual truth.
The weekend will assist the practitioner in connecting with their higher potential and finding a deepened sense of connection and purpose.
Some benefits of the practice sessions will be:
– A reset in the midst of everyday life.
– Deepen the authentic connection to ones sacred self and wholeness.
– Soften and develop skills of intuition through presence, care, and kindness.
– Release hidden tension causing physical limitation, stress, repressed feelings, trauma, fatigue, anxiety and depression.
– Meditative rest provides space to gain further clarity and compassion.
– Asana sequences designed to explore the thresholds of ones ability to focus, engage, release and let go.
– Gain greater technical proficiency in asana structures and a more developed meditation practice.
– Gain inner and outer strength to face all that is arising on the life path.
ABOUT JAMES HGGINS
James Higgins has entered twenty years of teaching experience and more than twenty five years of practice. He travels internationally offering a unique appealing and challenging style of Meditative Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Practice grounded in spiritual care. With a strong emphasis on the integration of physical, mental, and emotional wellness, each of his classes holds the intention for peaceful healing and conscious evolution.
We hope you can join us –